Nutritional Testing Information
LEAP MRT Food and Chemical Sensitivity Testing
1. Email the following completed forms and date sample was collected to:
· Food Avoidance Form ( Form is inside of the kit)
· Symptom Survey
2. Bring LEAP Kit*, Completed MRT Requisition Form* , Food Avoidance Form and Payment to collection site.
*Optimal RD will provide Requisition Form and kit or a kit will be mailed to you.
3. LEAP Results will be mailed to your address on requisition form within 2-3 weeks.
4. Optimal RD will review results of test and assist with menu planning at follow up apt.
5. Requisition Form MUST be completed thoroughly.
6.For more information about the LEAP Program, check them out online: nowleap.com or call:888.669.5327
LEAP Helpful Resources for Menu Planning:
Pinterest LEAP Profile, Susan Linke: https://www.pinterest.com/dietitiansusan/
LEAP Program Handbook, Take time to thoroughly read through the booklet included in your results
Spectracell Micronutrient, Cardio, Hormone, and Genetic Panel Testing
Bring Requisition Form, Payment, and Kit to Collection Site * some kits maybe at collection site
A copy of your results will be provided at the follow up appointment with Optimal RD.
For more information regarding Spectracell Laboratories, check them out online or call:1.800.227.5227
· Monday—Thursday ONLY
· DO NOT GO Before Noon
· Not a fasting sample, except for cardio metabolic, prediabetes, and lipoprotein panels
· Appointments may be made, but not required
· Cost for collection varies: LEAP MRT: $25-$40, $0: Spectracell
· Average Time for collection is <30 minutes
All Lab Tests Fast:
Northwest Austin 13376 Research Blvd 129 Austin,TX 78750
Phone:512.357.8177 Hours of operation:Monday - Thursday 8AM-6PM
Any Lab Test Now:
Central Austin 5523 Balcones Drive Austin, TX 78731-2200
Phone: 512.459.2200 Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 8 AM– 6PM
Round Rock 110 N Interstate Hwy 35 #260, Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: 512.387.8299 Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 8 AM– 6PM